Clean Up and Together Time — daily scheduled activity
Story Time — books and poems scheduled in the Teacher's Manual; included in the Basic and Deluxe Packages (A list of optional library books focusing on the 12 animals you will study is also included.)
Surprise Time — five semi-independent activities; toys from the Deluxe Package or other simple-to-gather items listed in the Teacher's Manual
Outside Time — unstructured outside play for health and large motor development
- God loves us, so we love God and others.
- Twelve character traits — love, obedience, patience, kindness, sharing, thankfulness, politeness, friendliness, forgiveness, joy, truthfulness, doing your best
- Three Bible stories and a memory verse for each character trait
- Creative thinking, problem solving, imaginative play
- Songs and fingerplays
Reading and Math
- Read-aloud stories and poems to develop reading readiness and a love for books
- Print awareness, phonemic awareness skills (rhymes, etc.)
- Informal alphabet readiness — watch the adult write and read words, enjoy several alphabet stories and an optional alphabet art activity
- Numbers, colors, shapes — a variety of multi-sensory activities develop true understanding
- Twelve animals — what fun!
- Sensory table